Language Training for Corporate Professionals
If you need business language training for your staff, Language Services Direct is here to help. We can tailor your corporate language training to whatever your employees require, and we will help you source the most suitable and experienced teacher to help your team achieve their goals and build their language skills.
Our business language training services have been helping businesses expand their employees’ knowledge and boost their clients potential in international markets since 1991. We are a leading provider of business language courses throughout the UK and deliver training in a variety of formats.
Dutch, Greek, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azeri, Belorussian, Bengali, Bislama, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Cantonese, Catalan, Chichewa, Chinyanja, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, Gaelic, Georgian, Ghanaian, Guajarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hokkien, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kazakh, Kirgiz, Korean, Kurmanji, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Mongolian, Montenegrin, Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sinhalese, Siswati, Slovak, Slovene, Somali, Sorani, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yoruba, Zulu
Your business language teacher will come from our extremely large database of highly experienced and well-qualified trainers across the UK. Our recruitment procedures are rigorous and meticulous to ensure your language course is delivered in the most professional manner.
We have unrivalled expertise in sourcing highly-skilled business language training teachers around London and in all corners of the UK. We are also proud to boast one of the most extensive lists of world languages, with both the most commonly and some very rarely-found languages.
You can have full confidence in our ability to meet any business language training needs, whatever the language required and the location of the learners.
We pride ourselves on a totally tailor-made approach to business language training – language training delivered in a way that learners will best achieve the results they are aiming for. Our diverse range of language training course formats allow you to build key language skills in a way that works for you and your team.
Therefore, you may choose to have your corporate language training delivered in any of the following core course formats:
– individual, one-to-one, personalised English lessons, usually conducted at the learner’s office.
– English lessons for up to six people from the same company, usually conducted at the learners’ office.
– 35-hour week (including 1-hour working lunch each day) English language training that can be done one-to-one or in groups of up to six.
– groups of up to 10 people from the same company for non-essential and more informal language learning at a fixed time every week.
– face-to-face corporate language training combined with online, e-learning and/or telephone options so your course can be flexible for busy schedules.
– specialist business language training targeting specific gaps in learners’ language and communication skills.
Here are some of the clients for whom Language Services Direct has delivered impactful language training:
*Language Services Direct operates a strict policy to display client logos only where express permission is given and our clients’ branding policies allow this.