Language courses - learning implementation
We believe that part of our role as a training provider is to ensure that delegates are able to implement their learning from our courses and to evaluate how well they are able to incorporate new skills and knowledge into their work. Methods used to facilitate continued learning include:
- Continued access to the Virtual Learning Environment with bespoke learning materials plus signposting to additional digital resources to enhance learning and further practise language skills.
- Continued access to any course forums on the Virtual Learning Environment where students can discuss how their implementation of new knowledge and skills is progressing and receive support from each other and the teacher with regard to this.
- Half-hour remote coaching session with specialist trainer 2-4 weeks following course completion to discuss the impact of training on performance and to receive practical advice on how to improve their use of new knowledge and skills at work.
- Recommendations for any further training including ongoing self-study are provided in progress reports to guide students in retaining and further improving their language skills.
- Post-course summary for line managers and L&D professionals on skills and knowledge acquired during training so that they can actively support and encourage their staff in implementing their learning.